Go to schedule.uahs.arizona.edu and login with your NetID and password.
- Click the “REQUEST a Clinical & Professional Skills Event (Event Form)” button
- Fill out the form and click “Submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation email that a REQUEST has been made.
- The request is sent to the Clinical & Professional Skills Team, who then approve or deny the request.
- You will receive an email that confirms or denies the request.
- Requests MUST be made no less than 48 hours before the reservation you are scheduling.
- Request that include having a Standardized Patient (SP) or Patient Instructor (PI) MUST be made no less than one week before the reservation you are scheduling.
- Submitting this form is only a request. Your request has NOT been scheduled until an email-confirmation is received. Please allow up to 2 business days for processing.
- If you have questions, please contact Taylor Young at email@example.com
No, our exam rooms are to be used for educational purposes only. It is not available for pop-up clinics or any other medical care.
We have cases that have been written based on medical faculty experience with real patients. In addition we also utilize cases from national testing sites, and other Standardized Patient programs.
Sometimes - SPs who are comfortable with procedures like a breast, pelvic or male GU exam have to go through additional training and preparation. We never want our SPs to feel uncomfortable, and we would never ask them to do an activity without training. SPs who choose to perform this kind of work are offered a higher rate of pay for the hours spent doing that activity.